Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This Week In Merle

Sunday Keith and I drove down to Kearney in order to drop Merle and Braedon off at the airport there, thus concluding their week long Nebraska adventure with us. I think a decent time was had by all. We tried to show the duo some of the finer things Nebraska has to offer including ankle deep rivers, copious dog walks, kite festivals in scorching heat despite concomitant wind storms, and of course a visit from Keith's mom and grandpa.







Merle claims the reading time and "gentle breezes" were relaxing, she seemed to get along well with our children, and she didn't seem too freaked out by ginormous bugs that exist in our back yard.

Keith and I were glad for our first (and in all likelihood last) visit from someone in my family, and we are happy that travel went well for them.

Since most of you have likely already seen the above pics on Keith's blog, let me close with some lovely shots of a perfect golf swing. Go get 'em Tiger.


4 comments:

jgautrea said...

It looks like that dog can walk on water!

That is a pretty nice swing, although I think maybe the club is a little outside the slot. As long as he was trying to hit a draw, I guess I'm OK with it.

lloyd said...

I agree jeff...he's laying the club way off.

Sincerely,

Butch Harmon

Jonesy said...

Well, I have no idea what those terms mean, but could that have anything to do with why his drives have all been slicing WAY to the right? I am no golf coach, so I couldn't say, but I sincerely hope he gets it straightened out so we can have more peaceful and profanity free golfing next outing.

Jenn said...

After mom's (aka Merle's) glowing review of BB, I went right out and bought my plane tix for a visit. But, with the profuse comments about lack of family calls and visits, i'm just going to have to replace that ticket for one to LA! :)

Glad everyone enjoyed the visit! You rock for making it happen.