Sunday, September 14, 2008

Patio-Ho!


Look at our awesome new patio! I know this has been much anticipated by the general public what with all the hype and all. It has been much anticipated by us as well, since we actually started the project about 3 months ago. The funny thing is, the actual project only took two days, but we managed to spread it out over an entire season. That does not deter me from planning further projects though. I think the patio is awesome, and I am already drawing up plans for more landscaping and general backyard beautification. Of course I will wait until next year for that since it may snow any day, and that way our blisters will have healed, and hopefully by then Keith will have forgotten how much work this patio was.

Action Shot

Finished result


I think we may even have a few nice evenings left this year for enjoying margaritas outdoors.

Cheers!

4 comments:

jgautrea said...

The patio looks great. I am very impressed. I make this vow: the next time I am in Broken Bow - regardless of weather - I will be enjoying an evening on the patio.

Kat G said...

IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!

lloyd said...

That is one fine looking patio...nice work!

Terry G. said...

This is the best time of the year for enjoying margs and patio in Nebraska = the great life.