Monday, September 17, 2007

Living with Keith is not making me smarter

It would seem that Keith is the smart one and I am the approachable one. Since this post I have recieved two emails from friends asking me what Twitter is. Yesterday my dad emailed me to ask how to get his gigantic video clip down to a size that could be posted on YouTube. Three years ago people never would have dreamt of asking me these questions. Simply living with brainiac man does not make me a brainiac. I'm better with pondering the meaning of life or living room color schemes. Please direct questions accordingly!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

i may be out on a limb here since both brains in this house had to google "twitter" but i don't think having a twitter account, de facto, makes one smart. the root of the word, "twit," may support my hypothesis.

Anonymous said...

Shaleah,
How is the new job going???