Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Good Life

Keith and I continue to settle into our new home here in Nebraska. As we have not started working yet, our lives are pleasantly simple if a bit isolated. These past few weeks I have filled my time with internet shopping, puppy walking, and town meandering. Happening upon a set of recycling bins at the Jack and Jill grocery mart is by far the most noteable event in my life as of late. Here's Keith packing cardboard boxes from internet retailers around the country into the tiny cubby. Just stuff, stuff and bye bye consumer guilt!



Also, the weather's nice here, so we had a little barbeque.



A very little barbeque. Keith is shaping up to be a fine grill master. Maybe next year we'll promote him to a more appropriately sized grill.

T minus 8 days until mountain biking vacation part deux. Colorado here I come... back.

2 comments:

jgautrea said...

That grill is regular size. Keith just happens to be 30 feet tall!
I hope all is well with you guys. Tell Keith I'm sorry about how bad I was during the Gaucast and that he is forced to listen to it.

Jonesy said...

Don't worry. Giant people have trouble finding friends, so they're happy with any sort of interaction... even if it's with someone whos brain has been deadened by law text.