Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cute Doggies

Not much going on around here this weekend. Keith is on call 4 days straight, and I am beginning to think he doesn't live here any longer. Me and the dogs have been chillin out by ourselves this weekend.

Here is Lucy enjoying her new summer wading pool/mosquito incubator.


It makes Thena oddly jealous. Here she is attacking Lucy while she bathes.


Lucy relaxing in front of the lilacs - which have already lost all their flowers btw. It seems like they just bloomed for crying out loud. Those bushes are a heck of a lot of work for 2 weeks of flowers, that's all I have to say.


The most exciting thing I did today was to go over to the neighbor's house and help them grout their new kitchen tile. Living the dream.

2 comments:

Terry G. said...

Mosquito dunks are better than the water soluble puches but both will probably just be eaten immediately!!!! Seriously, I worry about heart worms.

Terry G

Jonesy said...

Heartworm! Thanks for reminding me. The doggies are due for their Interceptor. Seriously, I worry about it too.