Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nothing Better to Blog About

You know those annoying stay at home moms who have nothing better to talk about than every detail of their newborn's behavior because that's all they know and experience? Little Tommy's first smile, his burps and doo-doos, etc. Well it turns out I'm way worse than them. For some time I have been obsessed w/my pups stooling activities (quantity, frequency, consistency, and location). I'm always interested to see what little plastic or metal surprises might reemerge from their little intestines. ("Hey, that's where that milk cap went!") Today I was so impressed I had to snap this shot.

That's poo!

Okay, that's poo about two hours after the dogs consumed an entire bag of rice and a half bag of split peas. There are about six of these in my yard. It proves my theory that the dogs don't actually ever absorb anything they eat, which in turn explains their insatiability and my going broke on designer dog food.

No comments: