Sunday, May 20, 2007

Home Again

Keith and I made it back to Wray yesterday. All in all it took us 12 hours to get here. That is one of the major downsides to living off the map. I have to say, though, that I am glad to be home.

The game at Fenway was great, but the true highlight of the trip for me was
definitely getting to catch up with some friends from medical school. Thanks Jonathon and Scott for the town tour, the yummy home cooked meal, and of course the rousing game of "Loaded Questions". We may have to purchase one of our own, as we have a pathetic supply of board games, and there is little else to do in Broken Bow, and, of course, it's the best game ever. True to our nerd selves, we also found the visit to the ether dome to be a delightful experience.







I've already published one pretentious post this month, so I will refrain from an elaborate discussion regarding the ethics of using someone else's handicap sticker, but I will say that if something makes you belly laugh it can't be too unethical (principal of amusement?).


Also thanks to Andy and Sarah for not only visiting with us, but for letting us hold their cute little baby. I especially appreciated that you didn't take her away from me the second she started crying. Babies are constantly crying when I try to hold them, and moms are constantly whisking them away from me thereby cutting into my scarce baby cuddling time.

We are very much looking forward to when each of you come visit us in Nebraska!