Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Look What My Worms Made!/Vacation

I'm glad someone has been working hard around here, because lately it has not been me and Keith. While we were on our mountain getaway, the worms have been working hard for us. Beautiful compost to make Terry green with envy! My garden is going to be awesome this year.

Keith and I were in Crested Butte Colorado last week. We had a fantastic (and much needed) vacation. Although the 9 hour car ride with methane producing beasts was not enviable, the skiing, snowshoeing, scenery, food and friends were superb!
See Bryan, skiers and snowboarders can get along (Not sure what's wrong w/my face here)


Bryan and Christa


Where did this doggie come from? His tag said "Wiggle Butt" which I though was rather demeaning.


Marie, Thad and Espera




It was a dog heavy week. There are actually 4 dogs back there, but I think Lucy and Thena are crushing the others.

3 comments:

jgautrea said...

I like the photos. It looks like you and the dogs had a nice vacation. Also, good job by the worms.

I don't have much to offer other than that.

Terry G. said...

Hi Shaleah:

Being a hardcore right wing extremist I don't usually "go green" on anything, but nthose worms are doing you proud. I will use what's left of my sh--p sh-t from last year and some compost that has been in a bin for about 2 years---Hope you ndidn't get too much wind and snow. Anything in your garden yet--time to get going: onions and potatoes this FRI!!! Also everyone was so happy to get to meet you in March; thanks so much for taking time to be there.
Stay in touch
Terry G.

Jonesy said...

I hate to break it to you Terry, but you are the ultimate in green: rain water collection, solar panels on your roof, and a master of reuse. You may as well join Green Peace now!